Please mark your calendars for BBP 2022 - January 22-23, 2022 Any teams who have registered … learn more
The safety and wellness of our gymnasts, their families and our staff are our highest priority. While we have always cleaned and disinfected our facility daily, BECCA’s Place is taking the following additional measures to ensure limited exposure to all viruses. We appreciate your help in adhering to these protocols:
- CONTINUED DAILY SANITATION. We will continue to be diligent, as we have always been, with our cleaning of the facility. We are increasing the frequency of our sanitation efforts with the following SPECIFIC PRECAUTIONS:
- Bathrooms, door handles and counters will be sanitized hourly.
- Coaches will sanitize or wash hands between every class.
- Students will be given hand sanitizer before and after class.
- All small instructional props will be wiped down twice per evening at minimum.
- All mats will be sanitized 3-4 nights per week according to our current cleaning schedule.
- NO WATER FOUNTAIN USE. We have turned off our water fountain. Though we disinfect it several times an evening, we cannot sanitize after each use. Please make sure to send your athlete with his/her own LABELED water bottle.
- LIMITED SPECTATORS. Currently, we are limiting spectators in the lobby area. If your athlete is over 6, we ask that you come in for drop off and pick up only. For our younger athletes, we ask that you limit spectators to one adult per family. Parent/Tot participants will be allowed ONE adult in the gym for class.
- LIMITING CONTACT. Our coaches will cheer students on without high fives or hugs. We will not be using stamps at this time.
- STAY HOME IF ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY IS SYMPTOMATIC. Please refrain from coming to the gym if anyone in your family is experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- FEVER FREE FOR 24 HOURS. If your child is ill, please do not send your child to gymnastics. Participants may return when they have been fever and symptom free, without medication, for 24 hours.
- MAKE-UP POLICY. Athletes will be sent home at the staff’s discretion if displaying symptoms of an illness. As always, all recreational students are offered unlimited makeups. Please use a make-up day if someone in your family is ill. Please contact us to make extra arrangements.