Our thanks to everyone who joined us for Becca's Beach Party Gymnastics meet 2020. We had a … learn more
- Gymnasts are expected to attend every practice one full week prior to a meet. A doctor’s note will be required if an athlete misses a practice due to illness in order for the coaches to consider allowing them to compete. (This does not apply to athletes with a Friday evening practice and a Saturday morning competition time)
- Gymnasts are expected to perform all competition routines in their entirety the week prior to the competition. Failure to do so could result in the athlete scratching events.
- Arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your gymnast’s scheduled open stretch time ready to go.
- Hair up and secure – compulsory and excel athletes must wear a slicked back bun on top of the head with the provided scrunchie so as to promote a uniform appearance for our teams.
- Failure to bring grips for bars (level 3 and up) will result in the athlete scratching bars for that meet.
- Sandals or barefoot for competition floor.
- Once your athlete is on the floor, please do not distract her.
- Gymnasts should wear warm-ups (jackets zipped) and jerseys to the awards ceremony.
- Jerseys are to be worn to all competitions as part of warm up attire.