Double Red Flag Warning Dangerous Conditions -- Surf’s Up Too High Every year, Becca’s Place … learn more
Dear BECCA’S Families
The health and well-being of our students, families and staff are always our first priority. Our leadership team has worked diligently the past 72 hours to make decisions that reflect our commitment to our students and staff. There has been an enormous amount of information to process and we are doing our very best to make decisions that are in everyone’s best interest.
In light of today’s developments including USAG’s cancellation of all state and regional gymnastics championships, effective immediately, Becca’s Place Gymnastics is suspending ALL classes and practices for the next two weeks. That includes team practice as well as all recreational and pre-school gymnastics classes.
For our recreational and pre-school class families, please note the following temporary changes to our make-up policies:
- We are removing expiration dates on missed classes for make-ups.
- We will also allow make ups in classes with room in them, instead of limiting make ups to Open Gym only.
- You will be able to schedule those up to 5 days prior to the class you are making up in.
- We know you have selected the class that works best for your schedule. So, we want to encourage you to remain enrolled in your class and use our make-up option for those missed classes the next 2 weeks.
- If there comes a time that you choose to withdraw, we will allow those make-ups beyond your withdrawal date so you receive full benefit of your tuition. This helps support our small business staff and keeps your child in the class they have grown to love and progress in!
We will continue to communicate with you as we have updates. We can’t wait to have this behind us so we can all resume our normal activities. Thank you for your support and for helping us keep our community safe and healthy. We appreciate you supporting BECCA’S in this difficult time.
Jenn and Jess